AMICULUM was designed to be different. In 2001, we decided to build a global healthcare communications, consulting and learning business from scratch. We have made substantial progress towards achieving that goal and now have teams based across multiple locations in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. We offer highly specialist services to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients, including medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
As our business has grown, we have developed our in-house design capabilities and now have an independent, multidisciplinary team that supports our global agencies. We have designers based across our global locations and we are excited to be creating a new opportunity for an operations lead to join our design team in the UK.
Our team at AMICULUM Design are experts in communicating complex science through the application of a broad range of creative approaches. Our designers work alongside our medical writing, editing and account management teams to create content for a variety of purposes, from slides for creative and scientific presentations to figure redraws and tables for congress posters, digital platforms, and technical illustrations for educational materials.
During an exciting period of growth for the business, we have created a new role for an operations lead to join our UK-based design team. Our new team member will have the flexibility to work from any of our UK office locations or from home.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Leading the implementation of efficient processes and systems to deliver high-quality design projects within timelines and budgets
• Ensuring effective resource management across the design team
• Line management of designers and operations team members
• Providing account direction for larger creative client projects in collaboration with design team and agency client service colleagues
• Supporting the development and implementation of new design services
As an experienced operational lead, you will have several years of experience in a team leadership role, ideally within a healthcare communications agency. You will be able to demonstrate evidence of providing operational leadership and resource management for delivery teams. You should be comfortable establishing and nurturing relationships with internal agency teams to enable you to clarify design briefs and provide effective solutions to meet the brief to a high standard.
You will reflect the core values we look for in all colleagues, which are:
• Intellectual curiosity: you will have an advanced knowledge of design solutions and processes
• Teamwork and collaboration: you will be experienced in leading and collaborating with multifunctional teams
• An exceptional eye for detail: you will understand the importance of technical accuracy and quality
• Accountability and responsibility: you will manage your own workload and the projects that you and your teams are responsible for
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path: we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business, and in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
Please supply a CV and covering letter in support of your application, detailing your experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://www.amiculum.biz/ or contact a member of our recruitment team.