AMICULUM Digital (https://www.amiculum-digital.biz/) is a rapidly growing healthcare communications business that specializes in the creation of digital communications and platforms for clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and healthcare delivery sectors. Through a mix of digital landscape knowledge, technology expertise and audience insights, we produce interactive communication tools and offer advisory services to help our clients adopt the best strategy in the digital space.
AMICULUM Digital is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of healthcare communications, consulting and learning businesses with offices in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. Our agencies offer services in medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
As a result of exciting business growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Technical Lead ready to take the next step in their career. This new role presents the opportunity to work with a talented, highly experienced, technically adept team, creating excellent work that makes a positive difference in people’s lives and health outcomes. As our Technical Lead, you will work closely with our existing team, providing technical direction and guidance on appropriate development practices.
This role can be based from our offices in Bollington (Cheshire), Manchester or Richmond (London) with some home-working flexibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the team to solve technical challenges and reviewing their outputs ahead of client delivery
- Establishing a clear roadmap for technical direction, demonstrating how strategic investments in L&D can improve our multiple service offerings, while meeting client needs in the highly regulated environments in which they operate
- Utilizing your substantial expertise in a strategic and planning capacity, while remaining ‘hands-on’ within the development team
- Creating and validating project architecture and associated documentation
You will hold a key position in a well-established Digital team, working closely with internal agency teams and external clients to deliver enterprise-level technical solutions. You will be able to build rapport and develop effective working relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders, while also demonstrating excellent technical, DevOps and communication expertise.
You will have working experience of .NET based CMS platforms, such as Episerver, Umbraco, and Sitecore, with demonstrable knowledge of modern development practices (Vue.js, React, etc), security practices, and system integrations, especially with cloud-based solutions. You will also be confident contributing to pitches and new business opportunities with excellent client communication skills. Prior experience in the healthcare communications industry is beneficial but not essential.
You will reflect the core values we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have a passion for innovation and an interest in emerging technologies and trends
- Teamwork and collaboration: You will be an enthusiastic team member, working with multiple AMICULUM agency teams to deliver digital solutions and support
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will understand the importance of technical accuracy and quality
- Accountability and responsibility: you will have strong organizational skills and the ability to oversee multiple projects, while taking responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path: we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business, and in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two industry-leading annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://www.amiculum.biz/ or contact a member of our recruitment team.