7.4 Limited (www.sevenpointfour.biz) is a full-service medical communications agency offering the perfect balance of scientific integrity and commercial acumen. We excel in the development and delivery of strategic and creative medical education programmes, communicating compelling science clearly and with visual style.
7.4 is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of healthcare communications, consulting and learning businesses with offices in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. Our agencies offer services in medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
Our team has developed an excellent reputation with our global clients for the quality of work that we deliver. This success means that we are creating a new opportunity for an entry-level medical writer to join our thriving team at 7.4 and be part of the future of our business. The role will be based in our Oxford office with some home working flexibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Generating captivating content that is scientifically accurate and aligned with client objectives
- Keeping up-to-date with scientific developments in relevant therapy areas and developing an in-depth understanding of product and competitor data
- Building positive relationships with leading clinicians from around the world
- Providing scientific input and insight to clients and internal account teams
- Working effectively with colleagues to ensure projects are delivered to the highest standards within agreed timelines and budgets
You will be a graduate in the biomedical sciences who is ready to embark on a professional journey into healthcare communications. As an exceptional communicator, you will have the ability to transform complex scientific information into clear, accurate and engaging content.
No prior experience is required as you will be joining an established team who is keen to support your development. Full training will be provided so you will need to be eager to learn and ready to receive feedback as part of your development process.
You will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have a strong academic record in biomedical science and a passion for science and healthcare-related topics
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to generate proactive ideas and creative input
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be passionate about the technical accuracy of your work
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines and show an ability to prioritize
Why work at AMICULUM?
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We’re committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path; we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business, and in return we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two industry-leading annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at 7.4
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit www.amiculum.biz or contact a member of our recruitment team.