AMICULUM was designed to be different. In 2001, we decided to build a global healthcare communications, consulting and learning business from scratch. We have made substantial progress towards achieving that goal and now have teams based across multiple locations in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. We offer highly specialist services to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients, including medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
Our core expertise is developing accurate and engaging scientific content and delivering that through a variety of communication channels for maximum reach and impact. Our team in Singapore has developed an excellent reputation with clients in Asia (and globally) for the quality of work that we deliver.
This success means that we are creating a new opportunity for an account manager to join our team and be part of the future of our business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building positive relationships with clients, developing an in-depth understanding of their needs, processes and environment to mould objective-driven recommendations to support their requirements
- Reviewing project deliverables for clarity, accuracy and alignment with project objectives
- Tracking individual projects using a range of project management tools
- Confidently managing finances and timelines, paying close attention to detail
- Maintaining timely and clear communication throughout each project to keep AMICULUM and client teams up to date
You will be an account manager who has worked for medical communications agencies for at least a couple of years, and you will have a good understanding of the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry and the support that our clients require. You will be an accomplished project manager who is passionate about delivering a superb service to your clients.
You will be self-motivated, with a knack for planning and a willingness to get involved in client project delivery and team coordination, including overseeing project accounting tasks.
You will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have a strong academic record, ideally in biomedical science (MSc or PhD preferred)
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be passionate about the accuracy of your work
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading client service
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and the projects that you are part of
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path: we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business; in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, which includes two industry-leading annual bonus schemes.
How to apply
Please supply a CV and covering letter in support of your application, detailing your experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://www.amiculum.biz/ or contact a member of our recruitment team.