AMICULUM is a leading independent global healthcare communications and consulting business, with teams based in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. It comprises an integrated cluster of branded agencies and specialisms, encompassing medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
Our expertise lies in developing bespoke healthcare learning programmes across a variety of innovative multimedia channels, producing engaging assets and facilitating virtual meetings for pharmaceutical clients, patient learners and industry experts. We have developed an excellent reputation for our innovative digital solutions, and in response to the growing demand for virtual events services are creating a new opportunity for a virtual events technician to join our team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced virtual events technician to develop their career in a fast-growing specialist area, within a business renowned for both the quality of work it produces and the training and development opportunities it offers to colleagues.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the wider virtual events team and other AMICULUM colleagues to provide a high-quality and proactive virtual events service to our clients
- Managing the development and delivery of a variety of virtual events projects, such as webinars, advisory board meetings, education events and hybrid/multi-site remote events
- Managing virtual event logistics, including user registrations, uploading and categorizing event materials, and any platform-related administration
- Ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of projects through the development and maintenance of status reports and provision of financial information
You will be a virtual events technician, with previous experience of delivering virtual events in a commercial, client-focused environment. You will have experience working with various types of virtual events and an in-depth understanding of platforms such as WebEx and Zoom. You will be confident in managing projects, collaborating with internal teams and liaising with external experts. Creativity will be at the core of your approach to technology and you will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have relevant qualifications and a passion for virtual events
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be able to manage multiple complex workflows with excellent attention to detail
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path: we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business; in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, which includes two industry-leading annual bonus schemes.
How to apply
Please supply a CV and covering letter in support of your application, detailing your experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://www.amiculum.biz or contact a member of our recruitment team.