AMICULUM was designed to be different. In 2001, we decided to build a global healthcare communications, consulting and learning business from scratch. We now have teams based across multiple locations in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, the UK and USA. We offer highly specialist services to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients, including medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
Our continued success has created an exciting opportunity for an account manager to join our thriving team in Manchester, Richmond (London) or Bollington (Cheshire). You will help to manage one of our growing accounts for a product that is clinically and commercially successful; overseeing delivery of an operational publication plan within a fast-paced and increasingly virtual landscape.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading client meetings, demonstrating effective management of a broad range of publications projects (including digital and virtual material) and providing clients with a proactive and insightful service
- Contributing to creative and innovative ideas for information/data sharing within the virtual publications landscape
- Maintaining the financial health of the account business plan, including preparing detailed monthly forecasts, invoicing and taking a lead role in regular client finance meetings
- Collaborating with scientific and client services colleagues to ensure the delivery of high-quality publications work from briefing to delivery
- Maintaining client relationships and influencing organic growth
- Providing first-rate account management, exercising good judgement and making timely decisions with clear direction and guidance
As an accomplished account manager, you will have experience delivering global medical communications projects and have previous responsibility of managing account financial plans. You will be highly methodical, have a good understanding of publications projects within a regulated environment (potentially with some virtual/digital experience) and you will be passionate about providing outstanding service to your clients.
You will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have a strong academic record and a passion for extending the reach of scientific data
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be experienced in working as part of a multifunctional team, delivering industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be passionate about the technical accuracy of your work
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We’re committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path; we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business, and in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two industry-leading annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit www.amiculum.biz or contact a member of our recruitment team.