Delta Kn (www.delta-kn.biz) is a leading global healthcare communications business that provides tailored medical education and healthcare learning to global pharmaceutical industry clients. We cater for a wide range of audiences throughout the pharmaceutical product life cycle and produce bespoke learning programmes, virtual events, and digital tools and resources.
Delta Kn is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of healthcare communications, consulting and learning businesses with offices in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. Our agencies offer services in medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
Our expertise lies in developing bespoke healthcare learning programmes across a variety of innovative multimedia channels, producing engaging assets and facilitating virtual meetings for pharmaceutical clients, patient learners and industry experts.
We have developed an excellent reputation for our innovative digital solutions and our global outreach. As a result of our continued success, we now have an opportunity for a multimedia account manager with an interest in virtual events and healthcare learning to join our team.
This role will be based from our office in Singapore. Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the development and delivery of multimedia projects, including virtual events, e-learning, VR/AR, video and animation
- Developing project concepts, budgets and proposals and confidently presenting them to clients
- Creating, distributing and reviewing outputs in collaboration with internal and external design and technology teams
- Maintaining positive and proactive communications with internal teams and external customers and suppliers
- Ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of projects through the development and maintenance of status reports and financial management
You will be an accomplished digital/ multimedia account manager who enjoys working in a fast-paced, client-facing environment. You will have experience working on a range of digital projects and a good understanding of platforms such as WebEx, Zoom and learning experience systems (LMS and LXP), and will be accomplished in providing hands-on support for the delivery of virtual events in collaboration with other colleagues. You will be confident in developing proposals, presenting in an engaging manner and liaising with subject-matter experts.
Creativity will be at the core of your approach to technology and you will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have a relevant degree and a passion for learning technology
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be able to manage multiple complex workflows with excellent attention to detail
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path; we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business, and in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two industry-leading annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at Delta Kn.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://hello.amiculum.live or contact a member of our recruitment team.