Looking to start a career in client services? We have a new opportunity for an entry-level account executive to join Comradis, our specialist agency that works exclusively on rare diseases, uncommon cancers, and orphan drugs. If you’re looking for a career with which you can help improve treatment options for patients with significant unmet medical needs, then this is the right place for you!
As an entry-level account executive, you will receive comprehensive training and exposure to a variety of global rare disease accounts. You will be involved in several projects such as meetings, development of medical education resources, publications, and rare disease consultancy assignments.
Whether you choose to work remotely or from one of our UK offices, you will be an integral part of a collaborative team dedicated to providing industry-leading insights, compelling communications, and commercialization expertise to help improve outcomes for patients with rare diseases.
- Project management and support for a variety of projects, such as meetings, development of medical education resources, publications, and rare disease consultancy assignments
- Internal coordination of multiple teams of varying specialisms, such as editorial and design, to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Day-to-day liaison with clients and medical experts
- Financial management and tracking
What you’ll need
- A degree-level qualification and an interest in science communication, particularly in the field of rare diseases
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
- The ability to manage and deliver multiple projects to the expected standard
- An enthusiastic, approachable attitude and an eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills and an exceptional eye for detail
- The ability to work flexibly, professionally, and enthusiastically with client teams and external experts
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to suggest ideas that further the success of our business.
In return, we offer:
- Remote and hybrid working options as standard
- Continual learning and professional development opportunities
- Two annual bonus schemes
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Generous pension scheme
- Life and income protection insurance
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
Comradis is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of 11 branded agencies that deliver communications and consultancy services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and health technology companies across the world. For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit our website or contact a member of our careers team.