Experienced medical writer
Ready to showcase your writing skills and refine your talent for crafting complex information into clear, accurate and engaging content? Are you excited about the opportunity to contribute to advancing scientific knowledge, informing clinical practice, and promoting evidence-based medicine? Mudskipper is hiring an experienced writer for an exciting and challenging role working on a high-profile oncology account.
As a medical writer, you’ll take responsibility for creating high-quality content that aligns with scientific data and evidence. You’ll work with cross-functional brand teams to enhance Mudskipper's excellent reputation and long-standing global client partnerships, through a combination of scientific expertise, strategic acumen and creative flair.
- Developing high-quality and scientifically rigorous content for a range of medical publications projects in line with the client’s strategy and objectives
- Using your creative skills to propose ideas for stimulating and impactful enhanced content, and adapting your writing style for different target audiences
- Leading and managing your own projects, while building strong and trusted partnerships with clients, clinicians and other stakeholders
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues, including Design and Digital, teams, ensuring consistency and quality of content
What you’ll need
- Strong scientific knowledge and a passion for crafting complex information into clear, accurate and engaging content that is aligned with the client strategy
- A life-sciences degree and relevant experience working in a medical communications agency
- An exceptional eye for detail, with an appreciation and understanding of the support required by our clients
- Excellent communication skills, with a willingness and ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues as part of an integrated account team that delivers projects to the expected standard
- The ability to work flexibly, professionally and enthusiastically with client teams and external experts, taking responsibility for your workload and deadlines
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business.
In return, we offer:
- Remote and hybrid working options as standard
- Continual learning and professional development opportunities
- Two annual bonus schemes
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Generous pension scheme and private health insurance
- Life and income protection insurance
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at Mudskipper.
Mudskipper is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of 11 branded agencies that delivers communications and consultancy services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and health technology companies across the world. For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit our website or contact a member of our careers team.
- Career opportunities
- Medical writing
- London, Bollington, Manchester, Oxford, Dundee, Glasgow
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
For more information about AMICULUM and the services offered to our clients, please visit our website
Experienced medical writer
Loading application form
Already working at AMICULUM?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.