Medical writer – market access
A unique opportunity to join our small but growing team at AMICULUM Access! This is an ideal role for an enthusiastic medical writer who’s ready to develop their career in a dynamic, job title-free environment.
As a result of continued success, AMICULUM Access is looking for a medical writer to join our specialist team and help maintain our excellent reputation for providing pharmaceutical clients with high-quality communications, research and consultancy services.
You’ll support a wide range of market access projects, including payer landscaping, pricing & reimbursement, and value communications, and gain exposure to a range of activities that support a drug’s route to market, ensuring it is approved, reimbursed and that patients can access it.
- Development of market access materials, including value communications, HEOR deliverables and publications, and conducting primary research to develop these materials
- Creating high-quality scientific content for a range of communications, according to scientific data and evidence and in line with project objectives and brief
- Working as part of a team on a range of project types helping to manage client relationships
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure consistency, accuracy and quality of content
- Working effectively and professionally with other AMICULUM agencies, client teams and external expert contacts
What you’ll need
- A good academic background in life sciences
- Experience working in healthcare communications or market access agencies
- Experience developing value communications, health economics or pricing/reimbursement materials
- An understanding of the market access landscape, the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, and the support our clients require
- Great communication and analytical skills, with a passion for transforming complex scientific information into clear, accurate and engaging content
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business.
In return, we offer:
- Remote and hybrid working options as standard
- Continual learning and professional development opportunities
- Two annual bonus schemes
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Generous pension scheme and private health insurance
- Life and income protection insurance
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
AMICULUM Access is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of 11 branded agencies that deliver communications and consultancy services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and health technology companies across the world. For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit our website or contact a member of our careers team.
- Career opportunities
- Medical writing
- UK (Remote)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
For more information about AMICULUM and the services offered to our clients, please visit our website
Medical writer – market access
Loading application form
Already working at AMICULUM?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.