Looking to advance your accounting career in a dynamic organization? The AMICULUM Finance team is searching for a talented accounts assistant to help coordinate the financial administration of our growing global company.
As a result of exciting business growth, AMICULUM is hiring an accounts assistant to support the financial management of our global healthcare communications business. You’ll join a collaborative team of over 350 talented professionals based in New Zealand, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, the UK, Switzerland, the UAE and the USA.
- Preparing sales invoices and supporting credit control, creating related accounting entries in the accounting system and generating aged debtor reports
- Maintaining responsibility for the sales invoicing inbox
- Liaising with client teams and business partners on invoicing and credit control
- Ad hoc assistance for the finance team as required
What you’ll need:
- To be a part-qualified AAT technician or have a good understanding of accounting principles
- Experience working in a finance role within a communications agency or professional services company
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A desire to work collaboratively with internal teams
- Strong numeracy and organizational skills, with a logical approach to tasks
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business.
In return, we offer:
- Remote and hybrid working options as standard
- Continual learning and professional development opportunities
- Two annual bonus schemes
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Generous pension scheme and private health insurance
- Life and income protection insurance
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM
AMICULUM is an independent family of 11 branded agencies that deliver communications and consultancy services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and health technology companies across the world. For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit our website or contact a member of our careers team.
- Career opportunities
- Business support services
- Finance and accounting
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
For more information about AMICULUM and the services offered to our clients, please visit our website
Loading application form
Already working at AMICULUM?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.