Account director – genomic medicine
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to play a key leadership role at Seques, the first global healthcare communications agency to specialize in the field of genomic medicine. This is your chance to partner with leading global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies and ensure the successful delivery of creative medical communications programmes.
Combining expertise in genetics and healthcare communications, Seques has developed an excellent reputation with our clients for creating bespoke healthcare educational programmes and patient and trial support materials exclusively for cell and gene therapies.
Joining a fast-growing part of the business as an account director, you’ll take overall responsibility for a broad range of projects from briefing to delivery, including creative training materials, publications, scientific platforms, advisory boards and virtual meetings.
- Providing clients with a high level of scientific, strategic and commercial expertise on medical communications projects
- Establishing and building positive long-term relationships with client teams and medical experts
- Building collaborative partnerships across all internal teams
- Demonstrating leadership qualities by mentoring and motivating team members across the business
- Supporting business development activities through relationship building and the organic growth of accounts
- Confidently managing account financials and project budgets
What you’ll need
- Significant experience working in client services at a healthcare communications agency, with a detailed understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and the support that our clients require
- A good academic background in the life sciences, with an interest in genomic medicine
- Expertise in building strong client relationships while supporting junior team members
- The ability to take ownership and lead your account team, providing strategic support to our clients and driving business development for existing and new accounts
- Exceptional organizational skills and an aptitude for working on multiple projects that require initiative and strict deadline management
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to advance ideas that will further the success of our business.
In return, we offer:
- Remote and hybrid working options as standard
- Continual learning and professional development opportunities
- Two annual bonus schemes
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Generous pension scheme and private health insurance
- Life and income protection insurance
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
Seques is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of 11 branded agencies that deliver communications and consultancy services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and health technology companies across the world. For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit our website or contact a member of our careers team.
- Career opportunities
- Client services and account management
- Account and project management
- UK (Remote)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
For more information about AMICULUM and the services offered to our clients, please visit our website
Account director – genomic medicine
Loading application form
Already working at AMICULUM?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.