Are you an experienced medical writer looking to be a part of a highly driven team creating engaging scientific content? AMICULUM USA is looking for a talented medical writer to produce compelling communications with our medical clients. Take the next step in further establishing your medical writing career at our full-service healthcare communications agency.
Owing to the continued growth and recognized success of our team in the USA, we have a new opportunity for an experienced, ambitious medical writer to join us. Whether you choose to work remotely, or from our offices in Chicago or Princeton, you’ll bring in scientific expertise with a creative flair to create specialized and innovative scientific content.
- Develop high-quality scientific content across a range of communication channels, including presentations, publications and digital media
- Provide scientific input and insight to clients and internal account teams
- Build strong relationships with leading clinicians from across the world
- Opportunity to progress, with a clear plan to take on increasing responsibility in areas such as content review, account leadership, mentoring and line management
What you’ll need:
- Medical writing experience at a healthcare communications agency, with a detailed understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and the support that our clients require
- A degree in the biomedical sciences; an advanced degree is preferred but not required
- The ability to work flexibly and be versatile with colleagues, as well as clients and external experts
- Exceptional communication skills, with an aptitude for transforming complex scientific information into clear, accurate and engaging content
- The ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with colleagues locally and internationally to deliver projects to the expected standard
- A deep passion for writing on topics in healthcare and the life sciences, as well as the ability to learn about new therapy areas
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business.
In return, we offer:
- Remote and hybrid working options as standard
- Continual learning and professional development opportunities
- Two annual bonus schemes
- 25 days’ vacation allowance (plus public holidays)
- Health and life insurance
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
AMICULUM is an independent family of 11 branded agencies that deliver communications and consultancy services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and health technology companies across the world. For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit our website or contact a member of our careers team.
- Career opportunities
- Medical writing
- USA (Remote), Chicago, Princeton
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
For more information about AMICULUM and the services offered to our clients, please visit our website
Loading application form
Already working at AMICULUM?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.