If you’re an experienced HR assistant who loves to be busy, this could be the perfect opportunity to develop your career! Join our independent healthcare communications agency and experience a collaborative and dynamic working environment with little hierarchy and no job titles.
AMICULUM’s global family of agencies offer highly specialist services to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients, including medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and creative design.
Joining our friendly People team, you’ll help to support over 330 talented team members and managers across our global business. As an experienced HR assistant, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and develop new skills in our supportive, feedback-orientated environment.
- Supporting the new-employee onboarding process from offer letter to joining. Researching, recommending and implementing improvements to the process
- Responding to team members’ queries and maintaining data in our People systems
- Monitoring the People inbox: proactively ensuring email queries are assigned as appropriate and answered promptly
- Maintaining confidential employee records, assisting with general HR administration and employee-related communications throughout the employee life cycle
- Supporting the implementation of new People initiatives as needed
What you’ll need
- GCSE Mathematics and English, grade A–C and 3 x A-Level passes (or equivalent qualifications). Excellent IT literacy including Outlook, Excel and Word
- A focus on customer service, with confidence, initiative, enthusiasm and great teamworking skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- The ability to work confidentially, accurately and consistently, paying close attention to detail and taking pride in a high standard of work while multitasking and working to deadlines
- Keenness to develop skills, learning from others by seeking advice and feedback, and applying learning to future tasks
- Complete integrity and trustworthiness, dependable and reliable, with a positive approach to change
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business.
In return, we offer:
- Hybrid working options as standard
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
- Two annual bonus schemes
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Generous pension scheme
- Life and income protection insurance
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM
AMICULUM is an independent family of 11 branded agencies that deliver communications and consultancy services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and health technology companies across the world. For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit our website or contact a member of our careers team.