Ready to play an integral role in the planning and delivery of high-quality publications? Cence (an AMICULUM agency) is looking for an enthusiastic editorial team lead with a passion for innovation to join our growing team.
As an editorial team lead, you’ll take responsibility for a multidisciplinary publications plan, including leading meetings and acting as a primary point of contact for our global pharmaceutical clients. In collaboration with our in-house Design and Digital teams, you’ll drive the development of pioneering content for a variety of audiences. Core elements of your role will include building strong relationships with clients and AMICULUM teams; and supporting Cence colleagues by providing effective briefing and reviewing.
- Providing strategic and scientific insight to clients and internal account teams
- Developing captivating content (both independently and by overseeing colleagues) that is scientifically accurate and aligned with client objectives
- Regular communications with clients; coordinating and leading team meetings; and building good relationships with leading clinicians around the world
- Contributing to innovative ideas for sharing information and data within the publications landscape
- Line management of entry-level and experienced editorial team members
- Working proactively and effectively with colleagues to ensure projects are delivered to the highest standards, within agreed timelines and budgets
What you’ll need
- An accomplished academic record in life sciences and at least 5 years working at a healthcare communications agency with medical publications experience
- Exceptional communication skills with a passion for advising clients and colleagues on how to transform complex scientific information into accurate and engaging content
- Experience in leading workstreams; growing and developing accounts; and being a key point of contact for clients
- An aptitude for generating high-quality content that adheres to the latest publications compliance requirements
- A good eye for detail: you will be passionate about the technical accuracy of your work
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business.
In return, we offer:
- Remote and hybrid working options as standard
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
- Two annual bonus schemes
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Generous pension scheme
- Life and income protection insurance
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
Cence is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of 11 branded agencies that deliver communications and consultancy services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and health technology companies across the world. For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit our website or contact a member of our careers team.