Are you looking to embark on a career in account management and gain full training within a supportive team environment? Seize this unique opportunity to join Cence as an entry-level account executive and develop specific expertise in the planning of publication projects, author/client communications and digitally enhanced content
Cence comprises a talented team of experts who partner with pharmaceutical clients to maximize the understanding of scientific evidence. As an account executive, you’ll help to co-ordinate one of our growing accounts, supporting the delivery of an operational publication plan within a fast-paced and increasingly virtual landscape. This role will provide exposure to a variety of projects including publications, digitally enhanced content and meetings.
- Leading internal meetings and contributing to client meetings, as well as supporting medical experts and advising congress presenters
- Managing and organizing meetings (including onsite opportunities)
- Working with commercial account leads to maintain the financial health of the account business plan, including forecasting, invoicing and budget reporting to clients
- Collaborating with scientific and client-services colleagues to ensure the delivery of high-quality publications work from briefing to delivery
- Contributing to creative and innovative ideas for information/data sharing within the digital publications landscape
What you’ll need
- A good academic record and a passion for extending the reach of scientific data
- An interest in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare communications industries
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to work well as part of a multifunctional team, delivering industry-leading client service
- Excellent organization skills and an aptitude for working on multiple projects that require initiative and strict deadline management
- An exceptional eye for detail, taking pride in the technical accuracy of your work
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business.
In return, we offer:
- Remote and hybrid working options as standard
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
- Two annual bonus schemes
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Generous pension scheme
- Life and income protection insurance
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM
Cence is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of 11 branded agencies that deliver communications and consultancy services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and health technology companies across the world. For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit our website or contact a member of our careers team.