We have an exciting opportunity for an account director to join our thriving team at 7.4, a full-service medical communications agency that offers the perfect balance of scientific integrity and commercial acumen. Take the next step in your career in this key leadership role, where you’ll take responsibility for a significant client account.
As an account director, you’ll work alongside our talented team of medical writers, account handlers, designers and editors to maintain effective and efficient client service at all times, ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest standards.
You’ll ensure the successful delivery of a broad range of healthcare communications deliverables across a number of workstreams including congress symposia, training materials, standalone events, advisory boards and consultancy services. The account is based on a true collaborative partnership with varied client contacts, who welcome ideas, discussion and our involvement in tactical planning as well as delivery.
- Providing clients with a high level of strategic and commercial expertise on medical communications projects
- Establishing and building positive, collaborative relationships with client teams and medical experts
- Providing leadership and support to the internal account team, engaging with and encouraging their development
- Supporting business development activities through relationship building and the organic growth of accounts
- Confidently managing account financials and project budgets
What you’ll need
- At least 5 years working in client services at a healthcare communications agency
- Expertise in building strong client relationships while supporting junior team members
- Exceptional organization skills and an aptitude for managing multiple projects that require initiative and strict deadline management
- The ability to take ownership and lead your account team, providing strategic support to our clients, and driving business development for existing and new accounts
- The ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver an industry-leading client service
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business.
In return, we offer:
- Remote and hybrid working options as standard
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
- Two annual bonus schemes
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Generous pension scheme
- Life and income protection insurance
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM
7.4 is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of 11 branded agencies that deliver communications and consultancy services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and health technology companies across the world. For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit our website or contact a member of our careers team.