Are you an experienced IT professional looking for a new challenge? AMICULUM is hiring an enthusiastic IT technician based in Singapore to provide first-level technical support to team members in our fast-growing global business.
Our Technology and Data Security team comprises a key part of the global business, maintaining the company’s network and communications infrastructure. Joining our dedicated Service Desk team, you will play a vital role in supporting over 330 users around the world, providing high-quality IT support and solutions to colleagues in a professional services environment. This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with excellent knowledge of current hardware and software.
- Providing first and second-level IT support to team members in all offices, both remotely and on site
- Maintaining the IT Service Desk and resolving tickets for team members based in other locations (logging, tracking and closing service-desk calls)
- Diagnosing software and hardware faults when appropriate and fixing issues as quickly
- Setting up and administering equipment to new starters and existing colleagues
- Supporting office IT infrastructure as well as maintaining and updating documentation
- Communicating with the business on issues relating to IT issues and training the user base
What you’ll need
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a service-desk role with a creative approach to
- Excellent technical skills, particularly in Office 365, Active Directory, vulnerability, and patch management.
- An ability to express new ideas and you will feel confident in taking ownership of your work
- Willing to offer flexibility with your working hours and pattern regularly to help ensure a good crossover with other IT team members in different locations
- An ability to work independently as you will be the only person based in that time zone from the data and security team
- A proactive approach to supporting our users with the aim of reducing tickets, eg identifying training needs before users need to contact the Service Desk
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business.
In return, we offer:
- Hybrid working options as standard
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
- Two annual bonus schemes
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Generous pension scheme
- Life and income protection insurance
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter to support their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
AMICULUM is an independent family of 11 branded agencies that deliver communications and consultancy services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and health technology companies across the world. For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit our website or contact a member of our careers team.