Are you a talented medical writer with an aptitude for transforming complex scientific information into clear and compelling content? Join our team of scientists, strategists, artists and storytellers at Cogent, the newest full-service AMICULUM agency.
Our team at Cogent is committed to building successful agency–client collaborations, adopting a forward-thinking approach, and exploring novel strategies to connect with clinicians, patients and internal stakeholders.
By joining our team as an experienced medical writer, you’ll bring creativity and scientific integrity to develop bespoke, accurate and engaging scientific content.
- Contributing to and executing a strategic publications plan, by creating high-quality and impactful scientific content for various pharmaceutical stakeholders (primarily publications and medical education) according to scientific data and evidence, in line with the client’s strategy and project objectives
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure consistency and quality of content by supporting team coordination, project briefings, technical reviews, training and mentoring
- Adapting writing and communication style to the target audience, their preferences and to multiple channels to create tailored communications
- Working effectively, flexibly and professionally with client teams and key external experts
What you’ll need
- At least 2 years of relevant agency experience in medical communications, with a passion for publications and an interest in innovating the impact and reach of data
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills to deliver projects to the expected standard
- An aptitude for building relationships with clients and key external experts
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business.
In return, we offer:
- Hybrid working options as standard
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
- Two annual bonus schemes
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Generous pension scheme
- Life and income protection insurance
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
Cogent is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of 11 branded agencies that deliver communications and consultancy services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and health technology companies across the world. For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit our website or contact a member of our careers team.