Ready to take your career to the next level within a leading independent healthcare communications business? AMICULUM Design is hiring a proactive and experienced Design traffic manager to join our thriving creative team!
Our designers are dedicated to supporting our global agencies, working alongside our medical writing, editing and account management teams to create content for a variety of purposes. As a traffic manager, you’ll play a key role in allocating Design team resource for a range of projects, including creative and scientific presentations, figure redraws and tables for congress posters, digital platforms, and technical illustrations for educational materials.
- Being a key point of contact for allocating design team resource
- Liaising with internal clients to discuss design bookings and scheduling appropriately based on skillset, capacity, growth and brand alignment
- Working closely with the wider creative team to ensure design processes are adhered to
- Managing freelance resources to ensure quality deliverables within agreed timelines and budgets
What you’ll need
- At least 3 years’ experience in a design traffic management role, ideally in a healthcare communications agency
- An in-depth understanding of design solutions and processes
- Confidence in communicating with internal agency teams, enabling you to clarify design briefs and assist with project delivery
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business.
In return, we offer:
- Remote and hybrid working options as standard
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
- Two annual bonus schemes
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Generous pension scheme
- Life and income protection insurance
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
AMICULUM is an independent family of 11 branded agencies that deliver communications and consultancy services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and health technology companies across the world. For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit our website or contact a member of our careers team.