Ready to explore the specialist field of healthcare communications for cell and gene therapies? Seques is hiring an enthusiastic account manager to join its thriving team and support the efficient delivery of creative medical communications programmes.
Combining expertise in genetics and healthcare communications, Seques has developed an excellent reputation with our clients for creating bespoke healthcare educational programmes, as well as patient and trial support materials exclusively for cell and gene therapies.
As a result of exciting business growth, we have a new vacancy for an account manager to join our UK-based team. You’ll work alongside our team of medical writers and account handlers, gaining experience and exposure to a wide range of project types.
- Project management and timeline tracking for a variety of projects, including publications, congress and meeting materials
- Internal coordination of multiple teams of varying specialisms, such as editorial and design, to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Liaison with clients and medical experts
- General client team administration and financial management (including invoice management and the development and monitoring of budgets)
- Management of industry-standard platforms, such as Datavision and Veeva
What you’ll need
- At least 2 years of experience working in client services at a healthcare communications agency, with a good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and the support that our clients require
- A good academic background in life sciences and a passion for all healthcare-related topics; experience in genomic medicine is preferable
- Expertise in building strong client relationships and providing strategic support
- The ability to take ownership and lead your account team
- Exceptional organizational skills and an aptitude for working on multiple projects that require initiative and strict deadline management
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that will further the success of our business.
In return, we offer:
- Remote and hybrid working options as standard
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
- Two annual bonus schemes
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Generous pension scheme
- Life and income protection insurance
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
Seques is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of 11 branded agencies that deliver communications and consultancy services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and health technology companies across the world. For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit our website or contact a member of our careers team.