Are you an experienced medical writer looking to be a part of a highly driven team creating engaging scientific content? AMICULUM USA is looking for a talented medical writer to produce compelling communications with our medical clients. Take the next step in further establishing your medical writing career at our full-service healthcare communications agency.
Due to the continued growth and recognized success of our team in the USA, we have a new opportunity for an experienced, ambitious medical writer to join our team based in either the USA (offices in Princeton and Chicago) or the UK. By joining us, you’ll bring in scientific expertise with a creative flair to create specialized and innovative scientific content.
- Collaborating with both the US and UK-based teams on a modified and/or flexible schedule
- Developing high-quality scientific content across a range of communication channels, including presentations, publications and digital media
- Provide scientific input and insight to clients, and internal account teams
- Build strong relationships with leading clinicians from across the globe
- Determination on career progression with a clear plan to take on increasing responsibility in areas such as reviewing content, account leadership, mentoring, and line management
What you’ll need:
- At least 3 years of experience working in medical writing at a healthcare communications agency, with a detailed understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and the support that our clients require. An advanced degree is preferred but not required.
- The ability to work flexibly and be versatile with colleagues, as well as clients and external experts
- Exceptional communication skills with an aptitude for transforming complex scientific information into clear, accurate, and engaging content
- Excellent teamwork skills with an outgoing personality, collaborating effectively with colleagues locally and internationally to deliver projects to the expected standard
- Deep passion for writing on topics surrounding healthcare and life sciences, and capability to learn new therapy areas
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business.
In return, we offer:
- Remote and hybrid working options as standard
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
- Two annual bonus schemes
- 25 days’ vacation allowance (plus nine public holidays)
- Health and life insurance
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
AMICULUM is an independent family of 11 branded agencies that deliver communications and consultancy services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and health technology companies across the world. For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit our website or contact a member of our careers team.