AMICULUM was established in 2001 when we set out to build an independent global healthcare communications agency from scratch. Our business has grown steadily year on year and now comprises over 300 talented health communications professionals based in New Zealand, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, UK, Switzerland, UAE and the USA.
Our teams deliver highly specialized services, including medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases and genomic medicine communications, as well as digital engagement, to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
Our inhouse technology and support team comprises a key part of the global business, maintaining the company’s network and communications infrastructure and supporting over 300 users around the world.
As a result of exciting business growth, we have a new opportunity for an experienced IT support professional to join our dedicated ServiceDesk team. This is an ideal role for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with an excellent knowledge of current hardware and software. For effective collaboration with our wider IT team, you will adopt a flexible work schedule with later starts preferred up to three times a week.
The role will be based from our office in Dundee, with home-working flexibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing first-level IT support to team members in all offices, both remotely and on site when normal working practices resume
- Maintaining the IT ServiceDesk and resolving tickets for team members based in other locations (logging, tracking and closing service desk calls)
- Diagnosing software and hardware faults when appropriate and fixing issues as quickly as possible
- Day-to-day administration of IT hardware and meeting room technology
- Setting up and administering equipment to new starters and existing colleagues
- Flexibility with working patterns will be required
You will be an experienced IT support professional with at least a couple of years’ experience working in a similar service desk role. Demonstrating a proactive attitude and creative approach to problem-solving, you will aim to provide high-quality IT support and solutions to colleagues in a professional services environment.
You will have excellent technical skills, particularly in Office 365, Active Directory, vulnerability and patch management. An ability to express new ideas and ways of working is essential and you will feel confident in taking ownership of your work.
In addition, you will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Teamwork and collaboration: the ability to develop positive relationships with a variety of people and a clear and confident style of written and verbal communication
- Accountability: an ability to work independently when managing your own workload, while providing an excellent service to our internal team
- Pragmatism: you will have a methodical approach to problem-solving, responding to requests, and prioritizing tasks
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path: we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business, and in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
Please supply a CV and covering letter in support of your application, detailing your experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://www.amiculum.biz/ or contact a member of our recruitment team.