AMICULUM was designed to be different. In 2001, we decided to build a global healthcare communications, consulting and learning business from scratch. We have made substantial progress towards achieving that goal and now have teams based across multiple locations in New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. We offer highly specialized services to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients, including medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, support for market access, rare diseases and genomic medicine communications, as well as digital engagement and advocacy.
Our expertise lies in providing bespoke medical communications services across a variety of innovative multimedia channels, producing engaging assets and facilitating virtual meetings for pharmaceutical clients, patients and healthcare professionals. We have developed an excellent reputation for our innovative digital approaches, and in response to rapidly growing demand, we have created a specialist events team that provides support to clients and agency partners on a global basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced project manager with strong technical acumen and an interest in virtual events and video editing to develop their career in a fast-growing specialist area.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the wider virtual events team and other AMICULUM colleagues globally to provide a high-quality and proactive service to our clients
- Managing the scheduling, development and delivery of a variety of virtual events projects, such as webinars, advisory board meetings and educational events, and providing hands-on hosting and technical support for live/hybrid events
- Technical project management, including attendee registration, speaker tracking, review of materials, status reporting, maintenance of user guides and platform-related administration using MS Windows and Office
- Maintaining positive and proactive communications with internal teams and external customers and suppliers
- Review of project requests and budgets, responding with appropriate information, advice and questions
- Managing virtual video recordings and providing related video-editing services
As an accomplished digital project manager, you will be confident in managing projects, collaborating with internal teams and liaising with external experts. You will have a passion for virtual events and feel comfortable hosting and providing technical support across various types of virtual event platforms, including Zoom and WebEx.
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced, client-facing environment, showing confidence and authority when dealing with clients, as well as demonstrating excellent listening and communication skills and the ability to explore client briefs carefully and identify underlying needs and requirements.
Creativity will be at the core of your approach to technology, and you will also reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have relevant qualifications, be a quick learner and have a passion for virtual events
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be able to manage multiple complex workflows with excellent attention to detail
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path: we are a job title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business; in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, which includes two annual bonus schemes.
How to apply
Please supply a CV and covering letter in support of your application, detailing your experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://www.amiculum.biz/ or contact a member of our recruitment team.