Comradis (www.comradis.biz) is an independent healthcare consultancy that specializes in rare diseases and uncommon cancers. We provide industry-leading insights, compelling communications and commercialization expertise to organizations seeking to improve the treatment options for patients with significant unmet medical needs.
Comradis is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of healthcare communications, consulting and learning businesses with offices in New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. Our agencies offer services in medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
In response to the continued growth of Comradis, we are creating an exciting opportunity for an entry-level account executive to join our team in the UK. This position will offer variety across a range of global rare disease accounts. Project types may include meetings, medical education, publications and consultancy assignments.
This role could be based from any of AMICULUM’s UK offices, with home-working flexibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project management and support for a variety of projects, such as meetings, medical education, publications and consultancy assignments
- Internal coordination of multiple teams of varying specialisms, such as editorial and design, to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Day-to-day liaison with clients and medical experts
- Financial management and tracking
You will be a graduate with an interest in science, ready to embark on a professional journey in the unique world of rare disease healthcare communications.
As an exceptionally organized individual, you will thrive when working on multiple projects that require initiative and strict deadline management. No prior experience is required, and full training will be provided, so you will need to be eager to learn and ready to receive feedback as part of your development process.
You will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have a good academic record in biomedical science, enthusiasm for science communication and an interest in the field of rare diseases
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be passionate about the accuracy of your work
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and the projects that you are part of
Why work at AMICULUM?
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We’re committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path; we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business and in return we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
Please supply a CV and covering letter in support of your application, detailing your experience and interest in working at Comradis.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit www.amiculum.biz or contact a member of our recruitment team.