“What if we could build an agency that utilizes our in-house recruitment expertise to support other growing life-science businesses?”
Ambit (https://ambit.careers) was built by a team of experienced in-house recruitment and creative communications professionals to address an unmet need in rapidly-growing life-science companies. A requirement was identified for support that combines sustainable long-term recruitment strategies and employer branding with the agility to address immediate talent requirements. We combine international recruitment experience with cross-sector expertise and specialize in helping companies to identify, engage with and secure the talent they need to achieve their ambitions.
Ambit’s search and selection services provide its clients with an agile and responsive resource to meet their immediate talent needs. Our team runs client-led searches and our belief is that good recruitment practice makes the difference irrespective of industry or role.
To support this developing area of our business, we are looking to hire an entry-level talent researcher to join our team and help shape the future of our business.
This role will provide a comprehensive induction to the life sciences talent market, including:
- Full training in LinkedIn recruiter including utilisation for talent mapping, job postings, message templates and research
- Building shortlists to support colleagues and client projects
- Managing the client database, keeping it tidy and compliant
- Learning the principles of CV and application design and preparing client submissions
You will be a life sciences graduate with an interest in the pharmaceutical industry, ready to embark on a professional journey in identifying, attracting and working with the best talent in life sciences. No prior experience is required as full training will be provided, so you will need to be eager to learn and ready to receive feedback as part of your development process.
You will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- A good academic record: a relevant degree in life-sciences is preferred
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver an industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be passionate about the accuracy of your work
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
We’re a flexible and inclusive employer that is committed to developing the careers of our team members. We are job-title-free by design and work remotely as standard, but you can work from any of the six UK offices we share with our sister agencies. Other benefits include:
- A salary of £26,000 – 28,000
- An annual personal performance-related bonus and global profit share initiative
- 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays
- A generous pension scheme, and life and income protection insurance
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at Ambit.