AMICULUM Digital (https://www.amiculum-digital.biz/) is a rapidly growing healthcare communications business that specializes in the creation of digital communications and platforms for clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and healthcare delivery sectors. Through a mix of digital landscape knowledge, technology expertise and audience insights, we produce interactive communication tools and offer advisory services to help our clients adopt the best strategy in the digital space.
AMICULUM Digital is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of healthcare communications, consulting and learning businesses with offices in New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. Our agencies offer services in medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
AMICULUM Digital has developed a solid reputation for our innovative digital services and global outreach. As a result of our exciting business growth, we are now looking for an account manager to join our team.
This role could be based from any of our offices in the UK (Bollington, Manchester, London, Oxford, Brighton or Dundee), with remote-working flexibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building positive relationships with clients, developing a deep understanding of their objectives, processes and environment to provide recommendations and solutions that make an impact
- Supporting the development of project concepts, budgets and proposals, and confidently presenting them to clients
- Working alongside the Account Director to add value to and grow our key accounts
- Managing the smooth delivery and ensuring our high quality standards are maintained across a wide range of digital projects that include the planning of digital strategies to development of interactive resources and online platforms
- Creating and reviewing project deliverables in collaboration with design, editorial and development teams
- Ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of projects through the development and maintenance of status reports and financial management
- Supporting with business development efforts, such as participating in pitches and development of proposals
You will be an accomplished digital account manager who enjoys working in a fast-paced, client-facing environment. You have at least 1–2 years of experience working in a client-facing role, digital technologies, ideally in a healthcare communications agency and demonstrate knowledge across a range of digital projects. While not an essential requirement, experience within a healthcare communication environment would be preferred.
You are a creative and strategic thinker and are passionate about delivering stellar service to clients. You have a flair for planning and a willingness to get involved in client project delivery, team coordination and thrive when working on business development activities.
You will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all team members, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have a relevant degree and demonstrate an enthusiasm for new technologies and trends in the digital landscape
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be able to manage multiple complex workflows with excellent attention to detail
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your assigned projects tasks with a proactive attitude
- Strong communicator: you possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ambition: you are a keen learner and possess a strong motivation to succeed
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path; we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business, and in return we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM Digital.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit www.amiculum.biz or contact a member of our recruitment team.