AMICULUM Access is a full-service market access agency with extensive experience supporting global, regional and local market access teams within pharmaceutical companies. We undertake a wide range of market access projects, including payer landscaping, pricing and reimbursement, and value communications. Our activities support a drug’s route to market, ensuring it is approved, reimbursed and that patients can access it.
AMICULUM Access is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of healthcare communications, consulting and learning businesses with offices in New Zealand, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. Our agencies offer services in medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
AMICULUM Access has developed an excellent reputation for providing clients with high-quality communications, research and consultancy services. As a result of this continued success, we are creating a new opportunity for a medical writer with a specialist interest in market access, health economics and value communications to join our team.
This new role can be based from our UK offices in Bollington (Cheshire), Dundee, Manchester, Oxford, Brighton or Richmond (London), or from home.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Development of market access materials, including value communications, HEOR deliverables and strategic content plans
- Creating high-quality scientific content for a range of communications, according to scientific data and evidence and in line with project objectives and brief
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure consistency and quality of content by supporting project briefings, technical reviews, training and mentoring
- Adapting writing styles for different target audiences
- Working effectively and professionally with client teams and external expert contacts
You will be a medical writer with at least 12 months’ experience working in medical communications/market access agencies, and an expert understanding of pharmaceutical and healthcare industries and the support that our clients require. You will have experience developing value communications, health economics and pricing/reimbursement materials, and have a good understanding of the market access landscape.
You will be an exceptional communicator and analyst, with a passion for transforming complex scientific information into clear, accurate and engaging content.
You will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have a strong academic record in life sciences or health economics (MSc or PhD preferred)
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be passionate about the technical accuracy of your work
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path; we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business, and in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
Please supply a CV and covering letter in support of your application, detailing your experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://www.amiculum.biz or contact a member of our careers team.