Mudskipper (www.mudskipper.biz) is a healthcare communications business that provides highly specialist services to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients. We have a reputation for excellence that is built on scientific expertise and strategic acumen, combined with a healthy splash of creative flair; we take pride in our personalized approach, which has led to many long-standing client partnerships.
Mudskipper is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of healthcare communications, consulting and learning businesses with offices in New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. Our agencies offer services in medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
Our team at Mudskipper has an enduring (we recently celebrated our 20th anniversary!) reputation for developing high-quality, scientifically accurate and visually appealing content for our global clients, delivered through a multichannel approach to ensure maximum impact.
We now have an exciting opening for an ambitious and enthusiastic medical writer to join our team, someone who wants to take their career to the next step and make a positive contribution to our Mudskipper culture.
- Adept at crafting complex scientific information into clear, accurate and engaging content that is aligned with the project objectives and brief
- Passionate about developing high-quality, creative and impactful content for a range of different materials, including traditional and digital medical education, client training materials, as well as virtual and face-to-face educational meetings
- An excellent communicator, willing and able to collaborate with colleagues within Mudskipper and across AMICULUM
- Able to work flexibly, professionally and enthusiastically with client teams and external experts
If you have at least 12 months of relevant experience working in a medical communications agency and an appreciation and understanding of the support required by our clients, we’d love to hear from you. Crucially, you will embody the key attributes that we look for in all Mudskipper colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: with a strong academic record in biomedical science (MSc or PhD preferred), you will have a passion for learning new things
- Collaboration: you will be an open and approachable team member, able to work independently and as part of a team to deliver a consistently high level of client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: as with all good medical writers, you will be passionate about the technical accuracy of every aspect of your work
- Accountability: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We’re committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path; we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business and in return we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two industry-leading annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
Please supply a CV and covering letter in support of your application, detailing your experience and interest in working at Mudskipper.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://www.amiculum.biz/ or contact a member of our recruitment team.