AMICULUM was established in 2001 when we set out to build an independent global healthcare communications agency from scratch. Our business has grown steadily year on year and now comprises over 300 talented health communications professionals based in New Zealand, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, the UK, Switzerland, UAE and the USA.
Our teams deliver highly specialized services including medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases and genomic medicine communications, as well as digital engagement, to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
As a result of continued business growth in China and East Asia, we’re looking for an individual to provide project-management, communications and administrative support to our growing team based in Shanghai in a full-time role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project management for a variety of medical communications projects, from scientific meetings to development of medical resources, publications and marketing materials
- Working closely with account managers to support with project coordination, timeline, status and finance tracking, and reconciliations to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of projects
- Liaison with client teams and external experts
- Internal coordination with teams in other functions and locations to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Contributing to business development for our Shanghai team, including preparation of proposals and budgets
- Financial and office administration support for client projects and internal business operations
Candidates for this role will have native fluency in Mandarin, excellent verbal and written English language skills, as well as:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have a strong academic record and demonstrate an enthusiasm for healthcare and medicine; a degree in biomedical science would also be a plus
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be able to manage multiple complex workflows with excellent attention to detail
- Accountability and responsibility: you take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
- Good communication skills: you will possess excellent written and verbal communications skills in both Mandarin and English
- Ambition: you will be a keen learner and possess a strong motivation to succeed
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment for our employees. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path: we are a job-title-free business and offer career progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas which further the success of our business; in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, which includes two annual bonus schemes.
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in English to support their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit www.amiculum.biz or contact a member of our careers team