AMICULUM was established in 2001 when we set out to build an independent global healthcare communications agency from scratch. Our business has grown steadily year on year and now comprises over 300 talented health communications professionals based in New Zealand, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, UK, Switzerland, UAE and the USA.
Our teams deliver highly specialized services, including medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases and genomic medicine communications, as well as digital engagement, to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
AMICULUM’s finance team supports the growth and development of its teams and agencies globally. As a result of continued business growth, we are now looking for an accounts assistant to join the finance team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing sales invoices and support with credit control, creating related accounting entries in the accounting system and generating aged debtor reports
- Maintaining responsibility for the sales invoicing inbox
- Liaising with client teams and business partners on invoicing and credit control
- Ad hoc assistance for the finance team as required
You will be a newly or part-qualified AAT technician with experience working in a finance role within a communications agency or professional services company. You will have excellent verbal and written communications skills and a desire to work collaboratively with successful teams.
You will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be passionate about the technical accuracy of your work
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We’re committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path; we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business, and in return we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit www.amiculum.biz or contact a member of our recruitment team.