AMICULUM was established in 2001 when we set out to build an independent global healthcare communications agency from scratch. Our business has grown steadily year on year and now comprises over 300 talented health communications professionals based in New Zealand, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, UK, Switzerland, UAE and the USA.
Our teams deliver highly specialized services, including medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases and genomic medicine communications, as well as digital engagement to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
The AMICULUM Design team specializes in communicating complex science through the creation of engaging visual content for a range of purposes. Our talented designers work alongside our agencies on a variety of project types, including branding, presentation design, figure redraws and tables for congress posters, as well as digital platforms and technical illustrations for educational materials.
The continued success of our business in Asia means we are now hiring an experienced creative designer to provide local support to our teams and clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Designing a wide range of branding and conceptual projects, with a focus on creative outputs for multiple platforms and design deliverables
- Building strong relationships with internal clients, providing creative direction and strategic oversight for a variety of project types
- Reviewing responses to design briefs within the constraints of branding guidelines, cost and time
- Confidently discussing creative solutions to briefs and presenting finalized concepts to clients and colleagues
- Providing line management and supporting the development of AMICULUM Design team members based in Singapore
You will be a talented designer with at least 8 years’ experience, including working with APAC clients in a healthcare, design, or digital agency environment. Mandarin language skills are essential, and you will be experienced in leading large conceptual and branding projects with an in-depth understanding of designing for both traditional and digital platforms. Creativity will be at the heart of your approach and you will be confident in providing strategic recommendations to internal clients. Furthermore, you will be a confident line manager and enjoy supporting the development of new team members.
You will reflect the core values we look for in all colleagues:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will be passionate about new trends in design, with an interest in science and biology
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will understand the importance of technical accuracy and quality
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path: we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business; in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, which includes two annual bonus schemes.
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV, covering letter and portfolio in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM Design.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit www.amiculum.biz or contact a member of our recruitment team.