7.4 Limited (www.sevenpointfour.biz) is a full-service medical communications agency offering the perfect balance of scientific integrity and commercial acumen. We believe that medical communications can be both educational and captivating and we are passionate about data visualization. We pride ourselves on using design, visual flair and story flow to create content that informs and engages.
7.4 is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of healthcare communications, consulting and learning businesses with offices in New Zealand, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. Our agencies offer services in medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
The 7.4 team has an excellent reputation with our clients for the quality of work that we deliver. As a result of exciting business growth, we have an opportunity for an experienced medical writer to join our thriving UK team. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious individual to develop their career at 7.4 and contribute to the future of our business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Generating creative and captivating content that is scientifically accurate and aligned with client objectives
- Keeping up to date with scientific developments in relevant therapy areas and developing an in-depth understanding of product and competitor data
- Building positive relationships with external experts from around the world
- Providing scientific input and insight to clients and internal account teams
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues to ensure projects are delivered to the highest standards within agreed timelines and budgets
You will be a medical writer with at least 6 months of experience at a medical communications agency and you will have a good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and the support that our clients require.
You will have the ability to transform complex science into clear, accurate and engaging content. You will enjoy working on a wide range of creative and innovative project types. You will be an exceptional communicator and have a desire to do things unusually well.
You will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have a strong academic record in biomedical science and a passion for science and healthcare-related topics
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to generate proactive and creative ideas
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be passionate about the technical accuracy of your work
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We’re committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path; we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business, and in return we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at 7.4.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit www.amiculum.biz or contact a member of our recruitment team.