AMICULUM was designed to be different. In 2001, we decided to build a global healthcare communications, consulting and learning business from scratch. We have made substantial progress towards achieving that goal and now have teams based across multiple locations in New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. We offer highly specialist services to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients, including medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, support for market access, rare diseases and genomic medicine communications, as well as digital engagement and advocacy.
Members of our team at AMICULUM Design are experts in communicating complex science through the application of a broad range of creative approaches. Our designers work alongside our medical writing, editing and account management teams to create content for a variety of purposes, including slides for creative and scientific presentations, figure redraws and tables for congress posters, digital platforms, and technical illustrations for educational materials.
As a result of exciting business growth, we have a new opportunity for a creative digital designer to join our team in Singapore (with some home-working flexibility). Key responsibilities will include:
- Working on a wide range of multimedia projects, including presentation design, elearning and UX design, and rich-media applications
- Producing infographics and diagrammatic data to communicate complex science through simple creative visuals
- Creating and editing video/animation to enhance the scientific narrative
- Liaising with internal clients to advise on the creative and technical direction of digital and presentation design projects
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of digital platforms, cost and time
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients and colleagues
You will be a talented design graduate or an individual with 1–2 years of design agency experience. Mandarin language skills would be advantageous (but not essential). You will have strong technical knowledge, coupled with a creative flair for design and layout. Your portfolio of work will demonstrate knowledge in graphical composition, typography, colour and layout. You will have experience using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, as well as a good eye for detail and quality control.
You will reflect the core values we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will be passionate about new trends in design and will have an interest in science and biology
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will understand the importance of technical accuracy and quality
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path: we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business; in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, which includes two annual bonus schemes.
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV, covering letter and portfolio in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://www.amiculum.biz/ or contact a member of our recruitment team.