AMICULUM was designed to be different. In 2001, we decided to build a global healthcare communications, consulting and learning business from scratch. We have made substantial progress towards achieving that goal and now have teams based across multiple locations in New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. We offer highly specialist services to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients, including medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, support for market access, rare diseases and genomic medicine communications, as well as digital engagement and advocacy.
As our business has grown, we have developed our in-house design capabilities and now have an independent, multidisciplinary team that supports our global agencies. We have Design team colleagues based across our global locations and we’re excited to be creating a new opportunity for a project assistant to join us in Singapore.
AMICULUM Design team members are experts in communicating complex science through a broad range of creative approaches. Our designers work alongside our medical writing, editing and account management teams to create content for a variety of purposes – from slides for creative and scientific presentations, to figure redraws and tables for congress posters, to digital platforms and technical illustrations for educational materials.
This role will be based from our Singapore office, with some home-working flexibility. Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the day-to-day coordination of Design team resource using an internal traffic management platform
- Liaising with internal clients to discuss work requests and scheduling
- Providing project management support to Design team members
- Assisting colleagues to follow Design processes and guidelines
- Assisting with management of freelance Design team resource to ensure quality deliverables within agreed timelines and budgets
As a Design team project assistant, you will have experience in an internal client-facing role, ideally within a healthcare communications agency. You will have strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively. You should be comfortable communicating with internal agency teams to clarify design briefs and assist with project delivery.
You will reflect the core values we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will understand design solutions and processes and be keen to learn more
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will understand the importance of technical accuracy and quality
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path: we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business; in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, which includes two annual bonus schemes.
How to apply
Please supply a CV and covering letter in support of your application, detailing your experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://www.amiculum.biz/ or contact a member of our recruitment team.