AMICULUM was designed to be different. In 2001, we decided to build a global healthcare communications, consulting and learning business from scratch. We now have teams based across multiple locations in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. We offer highly specialist services to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients, including medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and creative design.
We deliver a great service to our clients in a collaborative and dynamic environment, with little hierarchy and no job titles. Our talented and highly qualified managers and employees (currently 280, and growing) are supported by a professional, friendly HR team. We are seeking an administrator, who wishes to develop their career in HR and loves to be busy, to join us. Some administration experience, ideally HR experience from an SME or professional services environment, is essential.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the new employee process from offer letter to joining
- Preparing contracts and employee letters
- Helping to maintain data in our HR systems and responding to team members’ queries
- Maintaining confidential employee records and paper files
- Assisting with general HR administration
You will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Complete integrity and trustworthiness; ability to work confidentially
- A focus on customer service; with confidence, initiative, enthusiasm and great teamworking skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and consistently, with close attention to detail; taking pride in a high standard of work
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and work to deadlines; logical, organized and self-starting
- A positive approach to change; dependable and reliable
- Keenness to develop skills; learning from others by seeking advice and feedback, and applying learning to future tasks
- Excellent IT literacy including Outlook, Excel and Word
- GCSE Mathematics and English at grade A–C (or equivalent)
- 3 x A-Level passes (or equivalent)
Other qualifications, an advantage:
- A CIPD qualification / part qualification (or equivalent)
- A degree in a relevant subject
Why work at AMICULUM?
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We’re committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path; we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business, and in return we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
Please supply a CV and covering letter in support of your application, detailing your experience and your interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://www.amiculum.biz/ or contact a member of our recruitment team.
Bollington and Manchester