“What if we could build an agency that utilizes our in-house recruitment expertise to support other growing life-science businesses?”
Ambit (https://ambit.careers) is a new unit within AMICULUM’s in-house recruitment team, which comprises a group of experienced in-house recruitment and creative communications professionals. Ambit was created to address an unmet need in rapidly growing life-science companies to support sustainable long-term recruitment strategies and employer branding with the agility to address immediate talent requirements. We combine international recruitment experience with cross-sector expertise and specialize in helping companies to identify, engage with and secure the talent they need to achieve their ambitions.
Ambit’s search and selection services provide its clients with an agile and responsive resource to meet their immediate talent needs. Our team runs client-led searches and our belief is that good recruitment practice makes the difference irrespective of industry or role.
To support this developing area of our business, we are looking to hire a recruitment specialist to assist in the delivery of client recruitment projects. Day-to-day duties will include:
- Sourcing candidates from a wide variety of sources (LinkedIn, job boards, etc) in response to specific client briefs
- Drafting high-quality, impactful job adverts and posting them across a variety of advertising platforms
- Evaluating applications, conducting career conversations and shortlisting for hiring projects as appropriate
- Delivering a high-quality service to both clients and candidates
- Contributing to business development, marketing and social media strategies
You might have only worked for recruitment agencies as a recruitment consultant or resourcer, or you might have a mixture of in-house, agency and RPO recruitment experience, but prior business development and project delivery experience is essential.
Here’s some more information about who and what we’re looking for:
- An understanding of the life-sciences recruitment market (useful, but not essential)
- An individual with a clear belief that there is room for significant innovation in the role of recruitment as a professional service and a desire to work in less transactional and sales-focused environment
- A belief that the role of a recruiter is to be a specialist in communicating opportunity and marketing, copywriting and accuracy skills to match
- A good academic record – a relevant degree in life-sciences is preferred, but we will also consider professional experience
We’re a flexible and inclusive employer that is committed to developing the careers of our team members. We are job-title-free by design and work remotely as standard, but you can work from any of the six UK offices we share with our sister agencies. Other benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries, an annual personal performance-related bonus and global profit share initiative
- 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays
- A generous pension scheme, and life and income protection insurance
How to apply
If you’d like to apply please use our careers website. If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact Tom Davies (email@example.com).