Delta Kn (www.delta-kn.biz) is a leading global healthcare communications business that provides tailored medical education and healthcare learning to global pharmaceutical industry clients. We cater for a wide range of audiences throughout the pharmaceutical product lifecycle and produce bespoke learning programmes, virtual events, and digital tools and resources.
Delta Kn is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of healthcare communications, consulting and learning businesses with offices in New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. Our agencies offer services in medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
Our core expertise lies in creating tailored healthcare learning programmes for our pharmaceutical clients, patient learners and healthcare professionals. We produce engaging content across a range of innovative, multimedia channels that offer effective digital solutions to a variety of audiences.
As a result of exciting business growth, we have a new vacancy for a medical writer to join our UK-based team. This represents a unique opportunity for an individual with a passion for digital communications and learning programmes. The role can be based from our offices in Bollington (Cheshire), Manchester or Richmond (London), with home-working flexibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating high-quality content for a variety of healthcare learning assignments, including e-learning courses, interactive online resources, medical slide decks, instructor-led training workshops (F2F & virtual) and other mobile learning resources
- Demonstrating a concise and visual writing style that can be adapted to address the underlying needs of target audience
- Providing editorial and scientific ownership for your assigned projects from initial scoping to final delivery – project therapy areas currently include oncology, vaccines, infectious diseases and cardiovascular medicine
- Demonstrating flexibility and commitment to deliver content that is on brief, on time and on budget
- Maintaining positive and proactive communications with internal teams and clients and liaising with subject-matter experts
You will be an accomplished writer who will enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging healthcare learning environment. You are a creative individual with the ability to convert complex science and data into engaging, scientifically accurate and concise learning content. A good understanding of the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry and experience in medical sector or healthcare communications will be a significant advantage. Above all, you will be an exceptional communicator and dedicated team player with a passion for learning.
You will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have strong academic record in biomedical science (MSc or PhD preferred)
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be passionate about the technical accuracy of your work
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We’re committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path; we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business, and in return we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at Delta Kn.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit www.amiculum.biz or contact a member of our recruitment team.