Seques (www.seques.biz) is the first global healthcare communications agency to specialize in the field of genetically informed healthcare. It combines expertise in genetics and healthcare communications to create scientifically accurate and impactful programmes, in partnership with pharmaceutical, biotechnology and diagnostic clients.
Seques is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of healthcare communications, consulting and learning businesses with offices in New Zealand, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. Our agencies offer services in medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
Our core expertise is developing accurate and engaging scientific content and delivering that through a variety of communication channels for maximum reach and impact. Our team has developed an excellent reputation with our global clients for the quality of work we deliver.
As a result of exciting business growth, we have a new vacancy for an account manager to join our UK-based team. This represents a rare and unique opportunity for an individual with a passion for genomic medicine and healthcare communication. This role will provide experience and exposure to a wide range of project types, working alongside our team of medical writers and account handlers. The position can be based in any of our UK offices, with some home-working flexibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project management and timeline tracking for a variety of projects, including publications, congress and meeting materials
- Internal coordination of multiple teams of varying specialisms, such as editorial and design, to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Liaison with clients and medical experts
- General client team administration and financial management (including invoice management and the development and monitoring of budgets)
- Management of industry-standard platforms, such as Datavision and Veeva
You will be an account handler with at least 12 months’ experience working in a medical communications agency, and you will have a good understanding of the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry and the support that our clients require. As an exceptionally organized individual, you will thrive when working on multiple projects that require initiative and strict deadline management.
You will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have a strong academic record in biomedical science
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver an industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be passionate about the technical accuracy of your work
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path: we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business; in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
Please supply a CV and covering letter to support your application, detailing your experience and interest in working at Seques.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://www.amiculum.biz/ or contact a member of our recruitment team.