7.4 Limited (www.sevenpointfour.biz) is a full-service medical communications agency offering the perfect balance of scientific integrity and commercial acumen. We excel in the development and delivery of strategic and creative medical education programmes, communicating compelling science clearly and with visual style.
7.4 is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of healthcare communications, consulting and learning businesses with offices in New Zealand, China, Hong, Kong, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. Our agencies offer services in medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
Our core expertise is developing accurate and engaging scientific content and delivering that through a variety of communication channels for maximum reach and impact. Our team has developed an excellent reputation with our global clients for the quality of work delivered.
As a result of exciting business growth, we have a new vacancy for an entry-level account executive to join our thriving team at 7.4. This role will provide experience and exposure to a wide range of project types, working alongside our team of medical writers, account handlers, designers and editors.
This position will be based in our Oxford office with some home-working flexibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project management and timeline tracking for a variety of projects, including face-to-face and virtual events, educational materials and digital assets
- Internal coordination of multiple teams of varying specialisms, such as digital and design, to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Liaison with clients and medical experts
- General client team administration and financial management (including invoice management and the development and monitoring of budgets)
- Management of industry standard platforms, such as Veeva
You will be a graduate of biomedical science who is ready to embark on a professional journey in healthcare communications. As an exceptionally organized individual, you will thrive when working on multiple projects that require initiative and strict deadline management. No prior experience is required and full training will be provided, so you will need to be eager to learn and ready to receive feedback as part of your development process.
You will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have a strong academic record in biomedical science
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver an industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be passionate about the accuracy of your work
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We’re committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path; we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business, and in return we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at 7.4.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit www.amiculum.biz or contact a member of our recruitment team.