AMICULUM was designed to be different. In 2001, we decided to build a global healthcare communications, consulting and learning business from scratch. We have made substantial progress towards achieving that goal and now have teams based across multiple locations in New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. We offer highly specialist services to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients, including medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, support for market access, rare diseases and genomic medicine communications, as well as digital engagement and advocacy.
Our in-house technology and support team comprises a key part of the global business, maintaining the company’s network and communications infrastructure and supporting over 260 users around the world. As a result of exciting business growth, we have a new opportunity for an experienced IT support professional to join our dedicated ServiceDesk team. This is an ideal role for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with excellent knowledge of current hardware and software.
The role will be based from our Singapore office, with some home-working flexibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing first-level IT support to team members in all offices, both remotely and on-site when normal working practices resume
- Maintaining the IT ServiceDesk and resolving tickets for team members based in other locations (logging, tracking and closing service desk calls)
- Diagnosing software and hardware faults when appropriate, and fixing issues as quickly as possible
- Day-to-day administration of IT hardware and meeting room technology
- Setting up and administering equipment to new starters and existing colleagues
You will be an experienced IT support professional with at least a couple of years’ experience working in a similar service-desk role. Demonstrating a proactive attitude and creative approach to problem solving, you will aim to provide high-quality IT support and solutions to colleagues in a professional services environment. You will have excellent technical skills, particularly in Office 365, Active Directory, vulnerability, and patch management. An ability to express new ideas and ways of working is essential and you will feel confident in taking ownership of your work.
You will be able and willing to offer flexibility with your working hours and pattern on a regular basis. This is to help ensure a good crossover with other IT team members in different locations and in order to provide a high level of support to other colleagues.
In addition, you will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Teamwork and collaboration: the ability to develop positive relationships with a variety of people, and a clear and confident style of written and verbal communication
- Pragmatism: you will have a methodical approach to problem solving, responding to requests, and prioritizing tasks
- Accountability: an ability to work independently when managing your own workload, while providing an excellent service to our internal team
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path: we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business; in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, which includes two industry-leading annual bonus schemes.
How to apply
Please supply a CV and covering letter in support of your application, detailing your experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://www.amiculum.biz/ or contact a member of our recruitment team.