AMICULUM was designed to be different. In 2001, we decided to build a global healthcare communications, consulting and learning business from scratch. We have made substantial progress towards achieving that goal and now have teams based across multiple locations in New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. We offer highly specialist services to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients, including medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, support for market access, rare diseases and genomic medicine communications, as well as digital engagement and advocacy.
Our core expertise is developing accurate and engaging scientific content and delivering that through a variety of communication channels for maximum reach and impact. Our teams have developed an excellent reputation with clients globally and in the Asia region for the work that we deliver.
This success means that we are creating a new opportunities for experienced medical writers to join our team in either Singapore or Hong Kong and to be part of the future of our business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development of strategic content plans for accounts and projects
- Creating high-quality scientific content for a range of communications and target audiences according to scientific evidence and in line with project objectives and brief
- Collaborating with and supporting colleagues to ensure consistency and quality of content through project briefings and technical reviews
- Working effectively and professionally with client teams and external expert contacts
You will be an experienced/senior/principal medical writer who has worked for medical communications agencies for at least a few years, and you will have a good understanding of the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry and the support that our clients require. Above all, you will be an exceptional communicator with a passion for transforming complex scientific information into clear, accurate and engaging content.
You will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have a strong academic record in biomedical science (MSc or PhD preferred)
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be passionate about the technical accuracy of your work
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path: we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business; in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, which includes two annual bonus schemes.
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit www.amiculum.biz or contact a member of our recruitment team.