AMICULUM was designed to be different. In 2001, we decided to build a global healthcare communications, consulting and learning business from scratch. We have made substantial progress towards achieving that goal and now have teams based across multiple locations in New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. We offer highly specialist services to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients, including medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, support for market access, rare diseases and genomic medicine communications, as well as digital engagement and advocacy.
Our core expertise is developing engaging and accurate scientific content delivered through a variety of communication channels for maximum reach and impact. Our teams have developed an excellent reputation with our clients for the quality of work that we deliver and our commitment to a successful agency–client collaboration.
As a result of this success, AMICULUM is creating a new team to sit alongside our other full-service agencies to support one of our substantial existing accounts. To strengthen this developing area of our business, we’re recruiting for an experienced account manager to join our team and be part of our future business. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious individual to develop their career in this exciting and strategic commercial role.
This role can be based from any of our UK offices with home-working flexibility. Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactive and insightful account management, developing an in-depth understanding of the clients’ needs, processes and environment to support this novel account
- Project management and coordination of deliverables, confidently tracking projects, ensuring alignment with objectives, and providing support to the editorial team
- Maintaining the financial health of the account through strong commercial acumen, exercising good judgement and making timely decisions regarding revenue and forecasting
- Liaison with clients and leading medical experts
- Collaborating with AMICULUM colleagues across all offices, including digital and design teams on creative and interactive deliverables
You will be an experienced account manager with at least 2 years’ experience working in a medical communications agency. As an exceptionally organized individual, you will thrive when working on multiple projects that require initiative and strict deadline management.
You will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have strong academic record and a passion for healthcare communications
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be passionate about the accuracy of both your work and the work the team delivers
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take ownership of your workload and the projects that you support
Why work at AMICULUM?
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We’re committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path; we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business, and in return we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit www.amiculum.biz or contact a member of our recruitment team.