AMICULUM was designed to be different. In 2001, we decided to build a global healthcare communications, consulting and learning business from scratch. We have made substantial progress towards achieving that goal and now have teams based across multiple locations in New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. We offer highly specialist services to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients, including medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, support for market access, rare diseases and genomic medicine communications, as well as digital engagement and advocacy.
Our core expertise is in developing accurate and engaging scientific content and delivering that through a variety of communication channels for maximum reach and impact. Over time, our teams have developed an excellent reputation with our clients for the quality of work that we deliver. As our business continues to grow, we are creating a new role for a talented medical writer to join our core team of experienced healthcare communication professionals based in Ireland.
This position will be home-based and key responsibilities will include:
- Creating high-quality scientific content for a range of communications (including slide sets, manuscripts and meeting materials), according to scientific data and in line with the project objectives and client brief
- Adapting writing styles and tones according to the needs of the client brief and target audience
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues to ensure consistency and quality of content
- Working professionally and proactively with client teams and external expert contacts
You will be an experienced medical writer who has worked for medical communications agencies for at least a few years and you will have a good understanding of the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry and the support that our clients require. Above all, you will be an exceptional communicator with a passion for transforming complex scientific information into clear, accurate and engaging content.
You will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have a strong academic record in biomedical science (MSc or PhD preferred)
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be passionate about the technical accuracy of your work
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We’re committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path; we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business, and in return we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
Please supply a CV and covering letter in support of your application, detailing your experience and your interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://www.amiculum.biz/ or contact a member of our recruitment team.