AMICULUM Digital (https://www.amiculum-digital.biz/) specializes in the creation of digital communications and platforms for clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and healthcare delivery sectors. We utilise our digital landscape knowledge, technology expertise and audience insights to produce interactive communication tools and offer advisory services to help our clients adopt the best strategy in the digital space.
AMICULUM Digital is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of healthcare communications, consulting and learning businesses with offices in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. Our agencies offer services in medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement, and advocacy.
As a result of exciting business growth, we are now looking for an enthusiastic and experienced front-end developer who is ready to take the next step in their career. This new role presents the opportunity to work with a talented, technically adept team that creates excellent work making a positive difference to people’s lives and health outcomes.
The role is based at our offices in Singapore, with some home-working flexibility. Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing innovative solutions to meet our clients’ requirements
- Utilizing your developer expertise, building responsive and fluid design projects
- Working closely with the project teams to ensure that projects are completed on time and to budget
- Carefully monitoring projects, maintaining a high level of attention to detail to meet project specifications
You will be an accomplished front-end developer who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You will be team-focused, possessing excellent communication skills and be able to work on a variety of ‘enterprise-level’ projects with confidence.
You will have working experience in several of the following areas:
- The Block Element Modifier (BEM) methodology
- Building HTML compatible with all the modern (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari), legacy (IE 11 and above) and mobile browsers
- jQuery, jQueryUI, jQuery mobile, and Ajax
- Client-side frameworks (Vue.js, React)
- Responsive and fluid design build projects
- Custom icon fonts (Icomoon, Font-Awesome)
- JSON/XML manipulation
- MVC frameworks and mobile web
- Version control systems (Git/GitLab)
- Build tools/task runners (Gulp, Yarn, webpack)
- Automated testing
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe XD
- Working alongside Umbraco (.NET) projects for the front end
You will reflect the core values we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you have a passion for innovation and an interest in emerging technologies and trends
- Teamwork and collaboration: you are an enthusiastic team member, working with project teams to deliver innovative digital solutions
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will understand the importance of technical accuracy and quality
- Accountability and responsibility: you have strong organizational skills and can oversee multiple projects while taking responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path: we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business; in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, which includes two industry-leading annual bonus schemes.
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM Digital.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://www.amiculum.biz/ or contact a member of our recruitment team.