AMICULUM Digital (https://www.amiculum-digital.biz/) is a rapidly growing healthcare communications business that specializes in the creation of digital communications and platforms for clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and healthcare delivery sectors. Through a mix of digital landscape knowledge, technology expertise and audience insights, we produce interactive communication tools and offer advisory services to help our clients adopt the best strategy in the digital space.
AMICULUM Digital is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of healthcare communications, consulting and learning businesses with offices in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. Our agencies offer services in medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
As a result of exciting business growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced back-end developer ready to take the next step in their career. This new role presents the opportunity to work with a talented, highly experienced, technically adept team, creating excellent work that makes a positive difference in people’s lives and health outcomes. As an experienced developer, you will work closely within our existing team to develop innovative applications and help guide our future development practices.
This role can be based from our offices in Bollington (Cheshire), Manchester or Richmond (London) with some home-working flexibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on development within a wide range of project types including websites and web applications
- Working closely with the team to solve technical challenges and also peer reviewing their outputs ahead of client delivery
- Help in creating and validating project architecture and associated documentation
- Working with the commercial team to determine project timelines and associated budgets
- Creating project documentation and test plans
You will hold a key position in a well-established Digital team, working closely with internal agency teams and external clients to deliver enterprise-level technical solutions. You will be able to build rapport and develop effective working relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders, whilst also demonstrating excellent technical and communication expertise.
You will have working experience of .NET-based CMS platforms such as EpiServer, Umbraco, Sitecore and database setup, configuration and integration of cloud-based services. Knowledge and experience of formal secure coding practices would be advantageous. You will also feel confident contributing to pitches and new business opportunities with excellent client communication skills. Prior experience in the healthcare communications industry is beneficial but not essential.
You will reflect the core values we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have a passion for innovation, and an interest in emerging technologies and trends
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, working with multiple AMICULUM agency teams to deliver digital solutions and support
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will understand the importance of technical accuracy and quality
- You will have strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects, taking responsibility for your tasks and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path: we are a job title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business; in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, which includes two industry-leading annual bonus schemes, health insurance, life insurance, and 25 days’ vacation allowance, plus 9 public holidays.
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV, covering letter and portfolio in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://www.amiculum.biz/ or contact a member of our recruitment team.