AMICULUM was designed to be different. In 2001, we decided to build a global healthcare communications, consulting and learning business from scratch. We have made substantial progress towards achieving that goal and now have teams based across multiple locations in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. We offer highly specialist services to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients, including medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
AMICULUM has a growing market access and value communications team that provides our clients with high-quality communications, research and consultancy services. Due to the continued growth of this developing area of our business, we are creating a new opportunity for a medical writer with a specialist interest in market access, health economics and value communications to join our team.
This new role can be based from our office in Auckland, with home working flexibility. Key responsibilities will include:
- Development of market access materials, including value communications, HEOR deliverables and strategic content plans
- Creating high-quality scientific content for a range of communications, according to scientific data and evidence and in line with project objectives and brief
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure consistency and quality of content by supporting project briefings, technical reviews, training and mentoring
- Adapting writing styles for different target audiences
- Working effectively and professionally with client teams and external expert contacts
You will be a medical writer who has worked for medical communications/ market access agencies for at least a year, and you will have an expert understanding of pharmaceutical and healthcare industries and the support that our clients require. You will have experience in developing value communications, health economics and pricing/reimbursement materials, and have a good understanding of the market access landscape.
You will be an exceptional communicator and analyst, with a passion for transforming complex scientific information into clear, accurate and engaging content. You will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have a strong academic record in life sciences or health economics (MSc or PhD preferred)
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be passionate about the technical accuracy of your work
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path: we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business, and in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, and 24 days of annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
Please supply a CV and covering letter in support of your application, detailing your experience and interest in working at AMICULUM.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://www.amiculum.biz or contact a member of our recruitment team.