AMICULUM Digital (https://www.amiculum-digital.biz/) is a rapidly growing healthcare communications business that specializes in the creation of digital communications and platforms for clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and healthcare delivery sectors. Through a mix of digital landscape knowledge, technology expertise and audience insights, we produce interactive communication tools and offer advisory services to help our clients adopt the best strategy in the digital space.
AMICULUM Digital is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of healthcare communications, consulting and learning businesses with offices in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. Our agencies offer services in medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
We have developed an excellent reputation for our innovative digital solutions and our global outreach. As a result of our continued success, we now have an opportunity for a digital account/project manager to join our team.
This role will be based in Singapore. Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing project concepts, budgets and proposals and confidently presenting them to clients
- Managing the smooth delivery of a wide range of digital projects from planning of digital strategies to development of interactive resources and platforms
- Creating and reviewing outputs in collaboration with design, editorial and technology teams
- Maintaining positive and proactive communications with external clients, internal teams and suppliers
- Ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of projects through the development and maintenance of status reports and financial management
- Supporting with business development efforts such as development of proposals and idea generation with new projects
You will be an accomplished, digital account/project manager who enjoys working in a fast-paced, client-facing environment. You will have experience in digital technologies, marketing communications and demonstrate knowledge across a range of digital projects. Any healthcare communications experience would be a plus. You will show creative thinking and be confident in presenting ideas to clients. You will possess advanced project management skills and have the ability to deliver complex projects and build rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
Creativity will be at the core of your approach to technology and you will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have a relevant degree and demonstrate an enthusiasm for new technologies and trends in the digital landscape
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be able to manage multiple complex workflows with excellent attention to detail
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
- Strong communicator: you possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ambition: you are a keen learner and possess a strong motivation to succeed
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path; we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business, and in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two industry-leading annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at AMICULUM Digital.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://hello.amiculum.live or contact a member of our recruitment team.